The deed of incorporation of the company
Our story begins on April 24, 1946 in the office of the notary Guglielmo Gambini in the centre of Pisa where 3 partners, Giuseppe Rossini, Ugo Mannucci, Aldo Cerri established the company "Farmigea - Laboratories of Pharmaceutical, Hygenic and Related Products".
The share capital is almost entirely paid up by Rossini, who also assumes the position of sole director. The corporate purpose is the "manufacture and trade of medicinal and hygienic products in general, sanitary materials, detergents, perfumeries and similar and similar products". However, drugs are the real objective of the Company.
The first months of activity are particularly tough. The country had to be rebuilt after the drama of the Second World War. The capital injected by the shareholders is too little to carry out ambitious investments. The Company for the whole of 1946 limited itself to the purchasing of plants for the headquarters, found only in September, and to the "experimental tests of some formulas". Despite the efforts, the products are of non-original formulation and with little room for growth. Besides, most of the available resources are concentrated in management expenses and not for "propaganda".